2023 Piper Glen Player of the Year
“PLAYER OF THE YEAR”
Season Pass Holders receive participation and event place points. The individual with the most points at the end of the calendar year (March – September) is the “Player of the Year” recipient for the OVERALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR. Points are earned & won beginning with the first event in March through the last event in September. Throughout the year there will be at least 2 events per month. Every month will have a Low Net individual event as well as a “Specialty” event.
Single Riding Pass for the next calendar year.
Single Walking Pass for the next calendar year.
$500 off Season Pass for the next calendar year.
$300 off Season Pass for the next calendar year.
$100 off Season Pass for the next calendar year
Monthly Individual Low Net
- Schedule own tee times before 2pm.
- Season Pass Holders Only
- $5-dollar entry fee plus cart fees. (if applicable)
- USGA or CDGA Handicap required
- Turn in cards to golf shop when finished.
- Please inform golf shop you’re participating in event
Monthly “Specialty” Event
- Each month there will be at least one “Specialty” event
- Certain months will have more
- Cost will vary on event ($20 – $60)
- Events will consist of Individual, 2-person, and 4-person formats
5 points per Individual Event
|Individual Events||1st Place||20 bonus points|
|2nd Place||19 bonus points|
|3rd Place||18 bonus points|
|4th Place||17 bonus points|
|*20 points for 1st, 19 for 2nd and in corresponding descending order to 1 point for a 20th place finish. Based on # of Golfers|