2019 Piper Glen Player of the Year
“PLAYER OF THE YEAR”
Season Pass Holders receive participation and event place points. The individual with the most points at the end of the calendar year (March – August) is the “Player of the Year” recipient for the OVERALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR.
Points are earned & won beginning with the first event in March through the last event in August. Throughout the year there will be at least 2 events per month. Every month will have a LOW GROSS/LOW NET individual event as well as a “Specialty” event.
Monthly Individual Low Gross/Low Net
- $5-dollar entry fee plus cart fees. (if applicable)
- This event will be on every 4th Saturday of the month. (Date subject to change)
- Schedule own tee times and turn in cards to golf shop when finished.
- Please inform golf shop if you’re participating in event
Monthly “Specialty” Event
- Each month there will be at least one “Specialty” event
- Cost will vary on event
- Events will consist of 2-person, 3-person, and 4-person formats
Season Pass Holders may sign-up no later than 12:00 p.m. (noon), four (4) days in advance for the upcoming event (12:00 Noon on Tuesday for a Saturday event, and 12:00 Noon on Wednesday for a Sunday event). Season Pass Holders may sign-up in person or by telephone. Because of the “no-show” penalty, a Season Pass Holder should not sign up another individual without the other individual’s approval.
- “No Show Policy.” Individuals who “no-show” more than twice throughout the year will be prohibited from participation in the “Specialty Events” and all privileges withdrawn. Season Pass Holders who cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tournament will not be charged with a “no show.”
- The Player of the Year receives a “Free Single Riding Pass” for the next calendar year.
- Second Place Player of the Year receives a “Free Single Walking Pass” for the next calendar year.
- Third Place Player of the Year receives $500 in golf shop credits.
- Fourth Place Player of the Year receives $300 in golf shop credits.
- Fifth Place Player of the Year receives $100 in golf shop credits.
“PLAYER OF THE YEAR” POINT SYSTEM”
The “Player of the Year Award” goes to the member who earns the most points from the Point System as described below.
5 points per Individual Event
20 bonus points
19 bonus points
18 bonus points
17 bonus points
*20 points for 1st, 19 for 2nd and in corresponding descending order to 1 point for a 20th place finish. Based on # of Golfers
Per Player-Participation Points